Product Description :
Anuzinc 2001 TP is a solvent based, high solids, self-curing, inorganic ethyl silicate, two-component zinc rich coating containing 83% by weight of zinc in the dry film.
Features and Benefits :
- Ideal for high humidity, low temperature or very high temperature application conditions.
- With high concentration of zinc, assures optimum cathodic protection to the base metal.
- Displays 10 – 15 years performance in normal atmospheric exposure.
- Attains water resistance in 20 minutes of application.
- Unaffected by weathering, rain, dews, bacteria, fungus, etc. and has no tendency to blister on exposure.
- It has the unique ability to protect, should the coating experience minor damage such as scratching and gouging.
- Highly resistant to abrasion and mechanical damage.