Product Description :
Anuthane enamel is a two-component, durable, high solid, high build, aliphatic acrylic polyurethane coating that combines superb corrosion and chemical resistance with the attractiveness of high gloss coatings. It can withstand primer application. It is available in both glossy and matt versions. Metallic colours are also available.
Features and Benefits :
- Has a very good gloss and colour retention property.
- Maintains film integrity when exposed to corrosive chemicals.
- Exhibits superior application properties, environmental durability and chemical resistance.
- Excellent resistance to staining, scratching, impact and abrasion.
- Resistant to dilute acids, alkalis, solvents, lubricating oils, etc.
- Has excellent adhesion property over a variety of substrates when applied without primer.
- Provides long-term protection and is economical.
- Available in special metallic colours too.