Anu-Min wood coating is a two-component, fast curing, high solids, melamine natural wood finish specially formulated to protect furniture and other wooden surfaces whilst enhancing its natural appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Can be applied by conventional spray. Only small areas can be brushed.
- Tough and durable finish.
- Resistant to household liquids.
- Excellent resistance to wet or dry heat, oils, fats and solvents.
- Dries very fast.
- Does not contain any lead and toxic metals.
- Resistant to staining.
- Enhances elegance of wood grain pattern and surface texture.
- Offers excellent adhesion over most wooden surfaces.
- Has excellent physical property and abrasion resistance