Anticora EZP 500 is a two-component high solid primer with lead free rust inhibitive pigmentation.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller.
- Ideal for use as a field primer on interior and exterior steel as part of a system to be topcoated with chlorinated rubber, epoxy and polyurethane topcoats.
- A rust inhibitive primer over iron and steel and protects steel from atmospheric corrosion.
- Provides much higher degree of protection than conventional primers in severe corrosive conditions.
- Has excellent adhesion, toughness, abrasion resistance and overall chemical and solvent resistance.
- While inferior surface preparation can never be recommended, Anticora EZP 500 can tolerate, though with shorter life, power tool and hand cleaned steel surfaces.
- Ideal for high humidity, moisture, marine atmospheres, heavy rains, high temperatures, damp conditions, very low dusty and fungus prone conditions.