Product Description :
Anuchlor 555 LB is a high performance coating based on plasticized chlorinated rubber and suitably pigmented for heavy-duty protection in severe moisture and chemical laden environments.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray and brush.
- While inferior surface preparation can never be recommended, Anuchlor 555 LB has shown to tolerate though with shorter life, power-tool and hand-cleaned steel.
- Renders hard, inert film showing excellent resistance towards dilute acids, alkalis, certain salts, oxidizing agents, aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, mineral oils, greases etc.
- Has fast dry and spray re-coat times.
- Does not support mold and fungus growth.
- The dried coating film has been found to be non-flammable and non-toxic and shown high electrical resistance
- Suitable for varied end applications i.e. ideal for high humidity, moisture, marine atmospheres, heavy rains, high temperatures, damp conditions, very dusty and fungus prone conditions.