Product Description :
Anuchlor CZP 500 is a high performance high build primer for structural steel surfaces based on plasticised chlorinated rubber and pigmented with zinc phosphate rust inhibiting pigment. It can be overcoated with conventional and chlorinated rubber topcoats.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray and brush.
- While inferior surface preparation can never be recommended, Anuchlor CZP 500 has shown to tolerate though with shorter life, power-tool and hand-cleaned steel.
- Renders hard, inert film showing excellent resistance towards dilute acids, alkalis, certain salts, oxidizing agents, aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, mineral oils, greases etc.
- Extremely durable and weather resistant.
- Non-toxic and cost-effective.
- Has very low water and water vapour permeability.
- Suitable for varied end applications i.e. ideal for high humidity, moisture, marine atmospheres, heavy rains, high temperatures, damp conditions, very dusty and fungus prone conditions.
- Impart excellent inter-coat adhesion properties.