Product Description :
Anuchlor – MIO is high performance high build chlorinated rubber based coating pigmented with micaceous iron oxide (MIO) pigment. MIO is a lamellar plate-like pigment that forms a thick lustrous layer after application.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray and brush.
- Can be used as primer, intermediate or finish coat.
- Renders hard, inert film showing excellent resistance towards dilute acids, alkalis, certain salts,
- oxidizing agents, aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, mineral oils, greases etc.
- Has very high resistance to permeability of water, moisture, oxygen and other atmospheric
- Suitable for varied end applications i.e. ideal for high humidity, moisture, marine atmospheres, heavy rains, high temperatures, damp conditions, very dusty and fungus prone conditions.