Product Description :
Coroguard SBP – 100 is high solids, high build polyamide cured coal tar epoxy coating. The outstanding water resistance of coal tar, together with the chemical and solvent resistance, toughness and adhesion of epoxy resin, combine to give excellent overall corrosion protection.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller.
- Can be used as primer, intermediate or finish coat.
- Suitable for varied end application i.e. ideal for heavy industrial, chemical, marine, splash and spillage, fresh water, sea water or chemical immersion.
- Provides desired film build up to 125 microns per coat.
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkalis, water, salts, oils, petroleum solvents.
- Has excellent impermeability to water and chemical vapours.
- Has excellent adhesion property over a steel and concrete when applied without primer. Provides long-term protection and is economical.