Anuzinc 235 EP is an epoxy resin based high performance coating formulated for extreme marine and industrial environments and is highly suitable for priming iron and steel surfaces or touching up damaged zinc coatings on galvanized or zinc sprayed surfaces.
Features and Benefits :
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray and conventional spray. Only small areas can be brushed.
- Can be applied to blast cleaned steel without problems of cracking and flaking.
- Contains high amount of metallic zinc in the dry film to ensure contact between metallic zinc and steel in a corrosive environment, that results in the steel being protected by sacrificial action of zinc. In other words, zinc becomes anode in the corrosion cell and the steel is cathodically protected.
- Does not rely on humidity, oxygen or temperature to dry properly.
- Can be used as the primer for the surfaces that require spot welding.
- Extremely tough and abrasion resistant.
- Ideal for use as a field primer on interior and exterior steel as part of a system to be top-coated with epoxy and polyurethane topcoats.
- Provides much higher degree of protection than conventional primers in severe corrosive conditions.