Product Description :
Durapatch is a three component , rapid setting epoxy resin rebuilding and resurfacing compound used to inexpensively fill in deeply eroded and spalled or worn concrete floors and structures. When mixed together to a uniform consistency, it can also be poured as a grout.
It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications where concrete or other materials would prove inadequate. When a tough, permanent repair of a problem area is required, Durapatch is the ideal choice.
Features and Benefits :
- A solvent-free, 100% solids, fast setting repair compound.
- Pre-measured in convenient batch sizes.
- Easy working consistency.
- Non Shrink–bonds well to steel, concrete, wood and stone.
- Resistant to oils, fats, acids, solvents and most chemicals.
- Abrasion and impact resistant.
- Bonds and sets at any thickness down to feather edge.
- Water-proof, frost-proof and chemical resistant.
- Cuts costs considerably.