Product Description :
Heatguard coatings are silicone resin Aluminium based high heat resistant coatings designed to withstand temperatures from 450° C to 650° C.
Features and Benefits :
- Economical and have higher covering capacity.
- Available in ready-to-us conditions and no primer or thinner are required.
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray, and brush.
- Excellent resistance to dilute acids, aqueous chemicals, salts, solvents, chemical fumes, corrosive gases in marine, chemical, textile, fertilizer and other industries.
- Improved thermal stability and resistance to oxidation compared with typical organic systems and do not get burnt, peeled off, crack, blister, and destroyed or even tarnished at higher temperatures.
- Exhibit extremely low toxicity.
- Excellent water repellency and can be washed with detergents or hot water to remove dirt, dust, grease and oil stains etc.
- Excellent ultra-violet and radiation resistance.