Product Description :
Anucryl – TSA coating is a one component, heat curing, high solids, acrylic melamine finish which has a high crosslink density and excellent gloss and chemical resistance. It outperforms alkyd/amino-baking systems in regard to durability and mechanical properties. It can be successfully applied on steel, aluminium and brass surfaces.
Features and Benefits :
- Can be applied by conventional spray.
- Tough and durable finish.
- Excellent gloss and colour resistance properties.
- Has a very high mechanical strength in comparison to conventional stoving finishes.
- Good adhesion and hardness over ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Does not contain any lead and toxic metals.
- Resistant to staining.
- Very good chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent resistance to lubricants and fuels.